The PR profile series explores the definitions of PR by simply asking PR professionals from different industries around the globe to complete 10 sentences.
This month we asked Frankfurt-based Philip Eichinger fill in the blanks.
1. Public relations is... a great “way” of having a different day almost every day.
2. Public relations is not... the answer to all our – political and economic – problems.
3. I work in PR because... I can be creative whilst working in a great team on interesting projects.
4. My work essentials consist of... discipline, pro-active engagement and flexibility.
5. I’m really good at… analysing and structuring processes and problems.
6. I wish I was better at… being confident about my abilities and achievements.
7. In five years time I’m going to be…a more experienced person and leader of a talented team.
8. I wake up in the morning because…there is something new every day – waiting to be explored.
9. I’m currently listening to… Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence - gives me the creeps.
10. My words of wisdom are… Be in it to win it – or don´t start it.
Philip recently joined Hering Schuppener Consulting as an Analyst. He has over two years of experience in public relations, public affairs and marketing, holding a Master’s degree in Media and Political Communication from the Freie Universität in Berlin. Philip lived, studied and worked in different cities across the globe, including Washington D.C., Brussels, Berlin and Singapore. Both his international experience and strong social engagement (he's a volunteering paramedic and former boy scout group leader!) have helped him understand social coherences and working in an international environment. In his spare time Philip loves to travel and often finds himself caught up in movie marathons.