The PR profile series explores the definitions of PR by simply asking PR professionals from different industries around the globe to complete 10 sentences.
This month we introduce to you: Kaitlin Egan from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
1. Public relations is… maintaining/creating a client's appearance to the public by finding creative ways to keep them positively relevant.
2. Public relations is not… advertising or journalism.
3. I work in PR because…I like being creative and communicative, as well as working with media.
4. My work essentials consist of… coffee and more coffee.
5. I’m really good at…media connections and forming those relationships.
6. I wish I was better at…prioritizing.
7. In five years time I’m going to be…probably doing the same thing!
8. I wake up in the morning because… I’m excited to go to work and make things happen.
9. I’m currently listening to…Sam Hunt.
10. My words of wisdom are…work hard & be kind.
Kaitlin is a Senior Account Executive at Bread & Butter in Los Angeles. She works with critically acclaimed chefs, launches packaged products, leads restaurant openings, as well as securing features in publications such as Cooking Light, Details, Hollywood Reporter, Delta Sky, Los Angeles Times, and Angeleno. When not at work, Kaitlin can be found at SoulCycle, trying new restaurants, drinking wine, shopping, or watching reruns of “Friends.”